Sunday, August 10, 2008

This media article featured my name without permission! And Ad weekly commit to compensate my restaurant...alyssa


Here is a mistake taken by the publication of " AD weekly with this restaurant, The BinJiang One in Pudong" The picture taken by Charlie Xia, food article by Apple mandy and My recipe, my name and my food preparation.
If everyone has read this article, please correct that I am the Excecutive chef and owner of Brasserie Alyssa, Thai restaurant in Taikang lu. Not The Binjiang One in Pudong. I have called Apple mandy from That's magazine and found out She has no idea about this. I Amsure the photographer, Charlie Xie also not knowing.
We will find out with The BinJiang One how this is happen? It is serious issue for me and my restaurant. You can be surprise how people use your right without asking for permission.
Alyssa ( 08.08.08 )
Here is the compensation I will get from Ad Weekely after being discussed with the brand manager, Sunny Yang
"After discussing, we’d like to invite Brasserie Alyssa Cuisine Thailandaise to be the sponsor to FOODWEEKLY on Adweekly in August. I will confirm the issue ASAP. So please prepare a logo, detailed recipe and cuisine in English, or you could also use those cuisines in that’s Shanghai July issue."...Sunny Yang, Brand manager of Ad Weekely

No comments: