Wednesday, July 23, 2008

To express my appreciation to SH's food editor for their articles of me and my restaurants in July 2008....alyssa


Dear media friends in Shanghai,

I would like to take this opportunity to express my deep appreciation to SH's media friends for their article of me and my restaurant this month. To Trista, food editor, from city weekend to give me an honor of this article ( see the image ). City weekend is the magazine which is published articles written by professional hands of editors. Their writings mostly pick from voices of people who add opinions on the website, " http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/ " in Shanghai.
The article ; " The queen of Thai " by Trista , firstly shocked me a bit with the headline. As non native speaking English ( you can see form my writing ), I almost called her and said please re collect that sentence by adding FOOD at the end. Luckily, one of my American close friend told me The word "THAI" is for " THAI FOOD" meaning that when people reads the text then they definitely know That is about my food and my business in Shanghai NOT THAILAND!!!!! You know how serious it would be when it comes to the word " QUEEN"....with my most repect to the royal family
To Apple Mandy and Justin Fisher, "THAT'S MAGAZINE" for their patience to polish my English and understand what I wrote for my recipes of the article, Dinner For 8. To Chalie Xie for his picture's shoots with my food and my happy look on the face. The article looks good on the layout with its writing and images.
To Chris Chavish from SH magazine on his review of my restaurant, my blogs, my creative of my food delivery. It is too soon to publish about my blog and other service. Chris has made direct opinions on his review. This is very useful for me to improve quality of my food and services. I honestly accepted that and revised my food and services accordingly. I have heard Chris was the chef at one of fancy restaurant in Pudong before. I love if I can have a chance to try his food sometimes;)
To Tiphanie from http://www.commealamaisonlemag.com/ for the design and French wordings of the advertisement of my restaurant, Brasserie Alyssa. The website has such a clean and classic design with nice photo shoots. Eventhough it is new website of Shanghai life style in French version, I cant wait for these guys to publish a real magazine for people to pick up. It will be one of the most interesting french magazine in Shanghai.
To William from http://www.sixchannel.com/ to arrange Video shooting for my restaurant and script. This local website features the dining experience and nightlife in Shanghai. My review has got quite good and bad comments from its readers. I think the crew of Six channel has reached to the level of good production on video and short clip. As one of the venue of their selection, I like to thanks to all them to good video clips of my restaurant.
To Kaori, chief editor from Concierge on both reviews on magazines and website. She is also regular customer of my restaurant. I can say the review has brought good numbers of Japanese customers besides the Japanese friends of Yoshimoto Hiro, my partner, who also happen to be a leader of the Japanese society at Taikang lu area in Shanghai. All media planner in Shanghai know Concierge is the top two Japanese magazine that they regularly put on their media plan to their advertisers in Shanghai.
To Marylis Gonzaga for her next review of my restaurant at SH TALK. Marylis also has her secret recipes of her style of Filipino cuisine to share with me on her last visit to my restaurant. I know that most of food editor also can cook pretty well. Marylis is a Filipino lady from New York who can explain her cooking like you are seeing the picture how delicious it is besides reading her food review on SH Talk.
AND .....
To Viccco woo from Friends and Home media, Joey Joe from life express, Aubrey Buckingham food editor from Shanghai daily, Yingze from Buzz magazine , Michelle from net TV, Rob( managing editor- Asia pacific) from Channel V, Peggy Rosen from city weekend on the first review of Alyssa and other media friends who have reviewed Thaifoodstation in the past.
Thank you again to you all...
Alyssa Han ( LAMRAWEE )
PS. I like to organize event " Dining with special cuisine of SH' food editor" at Brasserie Alyssa as soon as my kitchen finish re construction. We will give out kitchen and venue free for food editor to cook for friends and customers on one night during weekday. It is just one set dinner with the selection of wine. The proceed will go for charity. please contact to me if you like to idea at 13311997020 ...cheers ALYSSA

No comments: