Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is to dedicate to my mother, Mrs. Hanponpandh, who is one of the grestest Thai cook and greatest mohter to me(Happy Birthday ka )...alyssa




Dear Khun Mae ( to call other in Thai ),
My other is my idol for Thai cuisine since I was her little child helping her in her busy kitchen. Her cuisine has a very unique taste of Thai herbs and aromatic sweet. Tone of Thai spice in her every dish is exceptionally cooked. My father is one of the lucky husband to marry to her and her cuisine. Mum has made my inspiration of her food execute here in Shanghai.
Special note to my mother: Mrs. Hanpongpand ( HAN )
Mae Ja+, You are the greatest mother to me, pe ( my sister ) and Num( my brother ).
I remember how strong you are when it comes to FAMILY. Your being a kindest mother and having greatest decency has given me, pe and Num realise " we are one of luckiest child to have mother like you side by side to feel great love and care.
No one can give us this, only you can , Khun Mae Prayoon Hanpong pandh.

Grap Mae Tap Tao ( My most respect to you ) Happy birthday to you...August 20

Alyssa ( Lamrawee )

No comments: